COME VISIT CAL POLY!
Welcome to our new portfolio of International Workshops for Summer 2018! This program was started in 2016 by Professor Eltahry Elghandour.
We have expanded our offerings to include workshops in engineering, robotics, architecture, business innovation, and pharmacy science for college students from any nation. Browse below and find a workshop that fits your interest. Experience a unique academic environment at our campus in San Luis Obispo and enjoy the great weather, the beach and all the exciting activities that the California Central Coast has to offer.
International Workshops provide an excellent way for college students all over the world to experience the educational life and culture in the United States. Unlike exchange programs which require a formal agreement between your current university and Cal Poly, this program is based on a short-term stay. Please note that participants must be at least 18 years of age and have medical insurance for the duration of the program.
Benefits of participating in the program:
- Getting a more global academic perspective
- Experiencing hands-on activities in your field of study
- Exploring opportunities of Graduate studies in the U.S.
- Receiving credits and a Cal Poly Certificate of participation
- Becoming familiar with the culture and life on the Central Coast of California
- Enjoying California’s fun opportunities
The workshops run in July and August and range from 2 to 4 weeks. For each workshop, you will receive one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) for every 10 hours of learning (most workshops are between 5 and 7 CEUs), as well as a certificate from Cal Poly for your participation.
Explore by College